Your Rights in Relation to Privacy:
Lemon&Gingr understands the importance of protecting the privacy of an individual’s personal information and adopts the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act).
Kinds of Personal Information:
During the provision of our services or through your use of our website, Lemon&Gingr may collect your personal information. Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified, or reasonably identifiable, individual, whether or not the information or opinion is true and whether or not it is recorded in a material form.
The kinds of personal information Lemon&;Gingr collects may include:
- contact details such as your full name, business or personal addresses, email addresses, phone and fax numbers;
- details of your ABN and/or ACN;
- financial information including credit card and debit card details.
You must notify us as soon as reasonably practicable of any changes to the information provided to us by you or if you are aware of any inaccurate, out of date, misleading or false information.
We may also collect other personal information from you in order to provide you with the Services.
Collection of Personal Information:
Generally, Lemon&Gingr will collect your personal information through:
- direct contact with you, whether in person or over the phone, email or post;
- this website, when you purchase one of our packages;
- information services providers, social media sites or publicly available information.
When you use our website or services, the following information may be logged for statistical purposes and for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you:
- the date and time of your visit to our website;
- your IP address;
- pages that you accessed and documents downloaded; and
- the type of browser you were using.
Cookies may be used on our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies and do not personally identify the user.
Purpose of Collection:
Lemon&Gingr may require your personal information for the following reasons:
- to respond to your enquiries via our website;
- to provide you with our services;
- for accounting, billing and other internal administrative purposes;
- to invite you to events, functions or training events and provide you with updates and publications;
- to add you to our mailing list where you have subscribed to our newsletter.
Lemon&Gingr may also use and disclose your personal information in order to inform you of products and/or services that may be of interest to you. In the event you do not wish to receive such communications, you may, at any time, request not to receive direct marketing communications from us or use any opt-out mechanism provided and we will comply with that request.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Lemon&Gingr will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent or unless required by law.
Security of Your Personal Information:
Lemon&Gingr takes steps reasonable to ensure that the personal information it holds is protected from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Generally, Lemon&Gingr holds your personal information electronically, but may
from time to time hold your information in paper form also.
Lemon&Gingr will destroy your personal information in circumstances where it is no longer required, unless required by law to retain the information.
How You May Access Your Personal Information:
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to access and seek correction of your personal information that is collected and held by Lemon&Gingr.
If at any time you would like to access or correct the personal information that Lemon&Gingr holds about you, please contact our privacy officer:
To obtain access to your personal information:
- you will have to provide proof of identity to ensure that personal information is provided only to the correct individuals and that the privacy of others is protected;
- you will need to be reasonably specific about the information you require; and
- Lemon&Gingr may charge you a reasonable administration fee, which reflects the cost to us for providing access in accordance with your request.
If Lemon&Gingr refuses your request to access or correct your personal information, we will provide you with written reasons for the refusal and details of complaint mechanisms.
Please direct all privacy complaints to our privacy officer. At all times, privacy complaints will be treated seriously and dealt with in a prompt and confidential manner.
You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint following completion of the investigation, which will take no more than 30 days.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.