Terms & Conditions
Lemon & Gingr – Terms and Conditions:
“Package” means a pricing package for the Services.
"Services" means the services we provide to you from time to time, being business administration, business consulting and virtual assistant services.
"We" means Lemon&Gingr Consulting, ABN 18 847 721 040.
"You" means any user of this Website or our Services.
1. Nature of Information:
Any information provided under this website or as a result of the use of our Services are of a general nature and recommendations only.
Use of Our Services:
- Our Packages are displayed on this Website.
- To purchase a Package, you will be required to select a Package and proceed to payment. The amounts due and payable by you for a Package will be presented to you before you make payment.
- Prices are in USD and exclusive of GST (where GST is payable) unless otherwise stated in the invoice or service schedule.
- Payment is accepted by PayPal or Stripe.
- We may also offer promotions or discounts from time to time for our Services. The details of these promotions or discounts will be advertised on this Website and are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Upon purchasing a Package, you:
>> agree to pay the applicable fees and any taxes;
>> authorise us to debit your PayPal or Stripe account with the price for the Package;
>> agree to bear any additional charges that the third-party app provider, bank or other financial service provider may charge you as well as any taxes or fees that may apply to your order.
- Upon purchasing a Package, you will receive a confirmation email from us which will contain a schedule of Package inclusions. Changes to the Package inclusions can be agreed upon between you and us in writing.
- All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise required by law.
- To provide you with the Services, we may require access to your various business or email accounts. It is entirely in your discretion whether to grant us access, however please aware that we may not be able to provide you with our full range of Services should you choose not to grant us access. If access is provided, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you are fully responsible for ensuring the security of your data.
- You acknowledge and agree that, in order to provide the Services to you in a timely and effective manner, we may outsource all or parts of the Services to independent contractors.
2. Use of This Website:
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that this website is free from viruses, we make no such warranty that it is, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this website does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
- You must only use this website for lawful purposes, which may include:
>> browsing any part of this website solely in order to view it;
>> purchasing our Packages; or
>> using our Services.
- Email addresses, contact forms and any other communication forms that appear on this website are for professional communications only and must not be used to send unsolicited messages.
- You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this website, including these terms and conditions, without our prior written consent. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license all copyright in this website and its contents, and reserve all rights in relation to copyright material.
- Each of the parties acknowledge and agree that they may each be supplied with certain information supplied by the other party relating to the products, services, business or affairs of the other party, including, but not limited to, advertising and marketing plans, sales plans, business plans, ideas, concepts, new products or services, improvements, inventions, proposed launches, sales and market research, budgets, financial information, customer lists, customer information, business processes and methods or other know-how (the “Confidential Information”).
- Each party agrees not to disclose the Confidential Information to third parties without the express permission of the other party and to take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information.
4. Intellectual Property:
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in this Website and in connection with our Services belong to us.
- You warrant that any information, photographs, logos or other materials provided to us do not breach the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Website or our Services or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- We may immediately terminate your access to the Services if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
6. Limitation of Liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this Website or our Services. Any condition or warranty regarding this Website or our Services that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- Whilst we will provide the Services to you to the best of our ability and with due care and skill, we make no warranties, promises or guarantees in relation to the success or profitability of your business, business endeavours, social media or professional reputation.
- This Website may contain links to external websites. You may also be required to use external websites or platforms to allow us to provide the Services to you. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this Website or the Services. Any liability in connection with this Website and the use of the Services under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited to the resupply of the Services or the payment of the reasonable cost of same.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- Parts of this website may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
- If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
- These terms and conditions, your use of this website and Services and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.